Bloody Sexy Breakfast Bars!!!!
If I don’t say so myself!!
• 2 cups of gluten free porridge oats
• 4 large tbsp of almond/cashew/hazelnut butter
• 50g organic butter
• 1 banana
• 3 tbsp of manuka honey/agave syrup
• 3 seed Mix (flax seed, sunflower, pumpkin)
• Handful of mixed nuts (walnuts and flaked almonds) • Zest of lemon & orange
1. Pre heat oven at 160oC.
2. Melt butter, nut butter and honey in large saucepan. Mash bananas
and add to saucepan. Once mixture is melted take off heat. Add
oats, seeds, nuts, lemon & orange zest and mix together.
3. Place baking paper into baking tin and grease with coconut oil.
Place mixture into tin and spread evenly, 1 inch thick.
4. Sprinkle seeds and drizzle honey over mixture to finish.
5. Place in oven for 30 minutes.
6. Take out to cool and then cut into bars. Enjoy!
Healthy eating is rubbish isn’t it!!!